Got a bit more work done. Put a Red Oak trim around the top and sanded it down:
Few coats of Poly and sand paper:
Next cut up the drawer faces, Polly and sanded like the top. And mounted them up:
You can see in the above picture I got the bottom cabinet slide out drawer bottoms cut. I also have the sides cut but dont have them pictured. Hope to get those made and installed this week.
Our solar panels are installed! 27 panels, today is the first day of production. I will keep posting on how it goes.
Started on the cabinet lowers. There are 6 sets for a total length of of about 20 feet of counter top. The basic idea for the cabinets came From Norm and the New Yankee workshop, garage workshop series.
Here is a shot of one of the lowers going together:
Here are all the base cabinets lined up, leveled, and mounted to the wall:
2×4 with lap joints for the counter top:
Here is the counter top plywood screwed on:
Here is a shot of what we have right now:
Got everything moved in and starting to put it all together. The first thing to go back together is the Table saw. There was a little bit of rust on the saw and router table.
WD-40, steel wool, and a little elbow grease got most of it out. I am going to use metal polish and my normal maintenance to get it finished out:
Next I attached the shop made DIY – Biesemeyer fence rails and side table
Next up was the OutFeed Table. Pretty much the same as I did HERE. Couple shots of the new one:
I will put the bottom shelf and the miter slots in and call it done.